Calendar

Friday, August 29, 2008

Question for Evening Revision Sessions

These are the questions for the even revision sessions I was talking about in my previous post. If you are planning to attend my revision sessions, please try to do these questions first before you come. If you attempted these questions and listened to the answer, you learn much much better if you just listened to the answer. All questions are taken from Bond and Hughes (purple book)

Kinematics (Monday 1 Sep)
Chapter 2 Pg 11 Qn 12, Pg 12 Qn 18, Pg 17 Qn 3, 6

Dynamics I (Tuesday 2 Sep)
Chapter 3 Pg 8 Qn 4, 5, 8, Pg 10 Qn 15

Dynamics II (Wednesday 3 Sep)
Chapter 3 Pg 7 Qn 2, Pg 17 Qn 8, Pg 20 Qn 18, Chapter 5 Pg 17 Qn 13

Circular Motion (Thursday 4 Sep)
Chapter 6 Pg 12 Qn 5, Pg 13 Qn 6, 7, Pg 14 Qn 14

I will post the questions for Term 4 Week 1 later.

Oh yes, if you're coming for any of my revision sessions during the Sept holidays, please SETTLE YOUR OWN DINNER.

No comments: