I will be available for consultation everyday until your Physics examination in Week 4. These are the guidelines to set an appointment consultation with me:
1) Please check my calendar to see when are my available slots. When I am booked for a consultation, I will block out time on my calendar.
2) Please book an appointment slot via sms, at least one day in advance. This is for me to check if I am really available during that time, and for me to block out the slot for you.
3) Individual consultations are capped at 1 hour. Group consultations up to 3 hours.
4) I will make it a point to stay in school until 7pm earliest everyday. School closes at 9pm, so no later than that.
5) I can do weekends under very special circumstances, but I will be quite busy some weekends as I am helping out in 2 different weddings.
Please also note the following Dates:
Tuesday 15/9: Superposition Lecture Test
Friday 18/9: Kinematics & Dynamics Lecture Test
Monday 21/9: No school due to Hari Raya Puasa on Sunday
Tuesday 22/9: WEP, Circular motion, Forces Lecture Test (AND Electricity Tutorial Test for IP2A)
Wednesday 23/9: Electricity Tutorial Test for IP2C
Tuesday 6/10: Physics Promotional Exam
Lastly, please try to submit all tutorials you owe me by This Friday 18 Sep, including CoE and DC Circuits tutorials. This is so that I can return them to you by Tuesday 22 Sep and you can use them to study for your promos. I will still entertain submission after 18 Sep, but cannot guarantee that I can hand them back to you in time for you to study. I will not accept submissions after promos.
Calendar
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment