I may not be in school on Thursday, since the MOE workplan is a whole day event. Instead i will come to school TOMORROW, 24th SEPTEMBER, for any consultations. I will be in school until evening, and even if you don't have any specific questions to ask, it may be a good idea to study in school so that you can immediately consult me if you have any difficulties.
I will try to reach school by 1.30pm or so, and hope to stay in school until around 7pm. I will station myself at the study area outside of the level 2 staffroom. I need to settle some admin stuff also, so I may not be there all the time. SMS me if you are trying to find me.
Under very urgent circumstances, I can probably come to school on Thursday evening, but preferably not. I would rather you all study at home and rest early on Thursday.
I will try to reach school by 1.30pm or so, and hope to stay in school until around 7pm. I will station myself at the study area outside of the level 2 staffroom. I need to settle some admin stuff also, so I may not be there all the time. SMS me if you are trying to find me.
Under very urgent circumstances, I can probably come to school on Thursday evening, but preferably not. I would rather you all study at home and rest early on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment