I also have to attend a meeting with HOD, so I may not be there all the time. Please sms me if you're trying to look for me and I'm not there (please identify yourself when you sms).
I will NOT be holding a session on G/E fields. Sources tell me that all you need to do is to "study the lecture examples". Which might or might not be helpful for you, but at any case I think it is more productive for me to help you out with any questions on the more important topics, rather than rush a lesson on G/E fields.
Please also bring materials for self-study in case you need to wait for me before I'm free for consultation.
I will not set a time limit on when I'll be going back, but if there are nobody else, I plan to leave around 6-7pm. Please sms me before hand if you plan to come past 5pm.
Do not forget you can also contact me online: email, MSN or even facebook chat.
All the best!
I will NOT be holding a session on G/E fields. Sources tell me that all you need to do is to "study the lecture examples". Which might or might not be helpful for you, but at any case I think it is more productive for me to help you out with any questions on the more important topics, rather than rush a lesson on G/E fields.
Please also bring materials for self-study in case you need to wait for me before I'm free for consultation.
I will not set a time limit on when I'll be going back, but if there are nobody else, I plan to leave around 6-7pm. Please sms me before hand if you plan to come past 5pm.
Do not forget you can also contact me online: email, MSN or even facebook chat.
All the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment