I was going to write on my blog who is assigned to do which question, but I didn't bring that information home. So hopefully you guys know what question you are supposed to do and to present. If we manage to finish all 10 questions on Monday, then I may just close the topic and let the next teacher start on Friday. So please come prepared.
In the meantime, you can use this blog entry as a forum of sorts on Quantum Physics: feel free to leave any questions, comments, thoughts and/or swear words wrt to Quantum Physics by commenting on this thread. I'll try my best to respond. =)
In the meantime, you can use this blog entry as a forum of sorts on Quantum Physics: feel free to leave any questions, comments, thoughts and/or swear words wrt to Quantum Physics by commenting on this thread. I'll try my best to respond. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment