SH1 Consolidation: This Wednesday we will be doing superposition. Bring your notes and your questions about waves/superpositions. We will miss lesson on Monday (CNY), so next Wednesday will be the last time I see you (assuming you're not in my class). I will give you a test to do on topics we would have covered by then: Forces (Static Equilibirum), Dynamics, WEP and Superposition, and we'll go through the test after that. And after that, I will shake your hand and wish you best of luck.
IP2C: I will only see you on Wednesday after CNY. I will answers questions from lecture, and go through your FBG test and your pracitcal. I don't think we would have time to go through the pressure tutorial, so I'm going to ask you to submit it in for me to mark. Please do tutorial questions 1 to 5 to be submitted on Wednesday. You may do questions 6 to 10 as well, but I may not have time to mark (I will give you the answer key if that's the case).
All in all, please have a good time this CNY break. Please eat CNY goodies until fat fat; go collect ang paos and then spend them all on Valentine's Day; eat and rest lots during the break. Once we hit Feburary 2nd, we will be going on a very fast pace. Brace yourselves. =)
IP2C: I will only see you on Wednesday after CNY. I will answers questions from lecture, and go through your FBG test and your pracitcal. I don't think we would have time to go through the pressure tutorial, so I'm going to ask you to submit it in for me to mark. Please do tutorial questions 1 to 5 to be submitted on Wednesday. You may do questions 6 to 10 as well, but I may not have time to mark (I will give you the answer key if that's the case).
All in all, please have a good time this CNY break. Please eat CNY goodies until fat fat; go collect ang paos and then spend them all on Valentine's Day; eat and rest lots during the break. Once we hit Feburary 2nd, we will be going on a very fast pace. Brace yourselves. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment