By now, Mr Yong would have told you that you need to do the tutorial and assignment sections of both 1)Physical Quantities & Units and 2)Errors and Uncertainties, and hand in the whole thing to me on your first tutorial next week in class. You are also expected to do the Vectors tutorial, and we are supposed to go through that the first tutorial in class.
This is a level wide thing, and I cannot make an exception for your class. In particular, since this will be recorded for purposes of your final grade (5% submitted work component), it is unfair to hold your class to separate standards. So please take note what is due the first Physics tutorial next week.
However, I very much am aware that many of you are uncertain what is going on during lecture, particularly for errors and uncertainties. I will be blogging something about it soon, so pay attention to my blog. I may also print out study sheets for you all (if I can get it done in time). At any rate, please try your best not to copy work, because when you do so, you lower your learning efficiency by around 70%. Always always try to do your own work. Wrong answers in tutorials and assignments will not be penalized for your 5% component; and you can always make appointments with me if you need more help with your tutorials or assignments.
This is a level wide thing, and I cannot make an exception for your class. In particular, since this will be recorded for purposes of your final grade (5% submitted work component), it is unfair to hold your class to separate standards. So please take note what is due the first Physics tutorial next week.
However, I very much am aware that many of you are uncertain what is going on during lecture, particularly for errors and uncertainties. I will be blogging something about it soon, so pay attention to my blog. I may also print out study sheets for you all (if I can get it done in time). At any rate, please try your best not to copy work, because when you do so, you lower your learning efficiency by around 70%. Always always try to do your own work. Wrong answers in tutorials and assignments will not be penalized for your 5% component; and you can always make appointments with me if you need more help with your tutorials or assignments.
1 comment:
Mr Wong, what about the Self-Attempt Questions and the Research and Thinking Questions? Must we hand in all those on Monday as well?
Post a Comment