Calendar

Sunday, February 22, 2009

IP2C: 23 Feb Tutorial

Due: 1) SI Units Tutorial, 2) SI Units Assignment, 3) Errors & Uncertainties Tutorial, 4) Errors & Uncertainties Assignment, in class. Hand in to me in one set.

Supposedly we were supposed to go through Vectors Tutorial, but I have decided that we spend some time on Uncertainties instead. I may not have time to go through Vectors at all, so please complete the tutorial and assignment by yourself. Will discuss with you when to hand in.

I will not go through your Pressure and Upthrust tutorial in class yet. It's actually the next topic after Kinematics (called "Forces"), so we'll go through it with the rest of the cohort. Similarly, I'll talk more about Free Body Diagrams in Term 2, which will be the topic after Forces.

But I'll post feedback and comments on your pressure & upthrust tutorial when I'm done marking it (didn't bring answer key home, so couldn't mark this weekend...=P)

No comments: