IP2C 9 Mar Monday
Due: SPA Practice Task 1
Prepare: Kinematics (both Rectilinear and Projectile) Discussion Questions and SAQ
We only have 2 lessons to discuss kinematics, and probably will not have enough time to go through every single tutorial question. I will probably focus more on projectile kinematics.
IP2C 10 Mar Tuesday
Prepare: Kinematics (both) Discussion Questions and SAQ
Last tutorial before end of Term 1. Will have one more tutorial (first day of Term 2) before Lecture Test (24th March)
IP2C 11 Mar Wednesday
SPA Practice Task 2
Please bring your SPA handout. Time permitting I will go through the remainder of the SPA handout, and your Practice Task 1 if I had completed marking by then.
H1 Physics 12 Mar Thursday
Going through Errors & Uncertainties Assignment. Start topic on Linear Kinematics.
H1 Physics 13 Mar Friday
Topical Class Test: Errors & Uncertainties
Continue lecture on Linear Kinematics
Calendar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment