Calendar

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tutorials for Term 1 Week 9

[Sorry, haven't really been updating this blog. Too busy/tired to remember. So I'll try something else instead: I'll blog during the weekend what I hope to do with tutorials for that one week. At least you all will have a heads-up this way.]

IP2C 2 Mar Monday
Prepare: Vectors (Self-attempt, discussion. Assignment if possible)
I will try to finish Vectors in one tutorial. Do your assignment if you have the time. I probably won't talk about vectors again.

IP2C 3 Mar Tuesday
Prepare: SPA handout (read everything and attempt all exercises)
I will finish the SPA handout during tutorial (so that we can start a practice task by Wednesday). If we have some extra time, may talk about Kinematics.

IP2C 4 Mar Wednesday
Due: Vectors Assignment (submit together with self-attempt and discussion questions)
Prepare: Nothing, but remember to bring long ruler for lab.
Practice Task 1.

H1 Physics 5 Mar Thursday
Topical Class Test: Physical Units & Quantities (remember to study!)
Will start on Vectors lesson

H1 Physics 6 Mar Friday
Due: Errors & Uncertainties Assignment
Continue on Vectors lesson

No comments: