Calendar

Friday, July 25, 2008

Pre-consolidation + Farewell Concert

I will be starting pre-consolidation this coming Tuesday (which is also my last day). Please download your Consolidation notes from KM (the "wu lin mi ji"). Next Thursday consolidation will be on Dynamics I and Forces, so please bring your tutorial notes for those two units as well.

Pre-consolidation will be from 6-7pm, tentatively at the Canteen Extension (Piano Corner).

After which, from 7pm onwards, I will have a mini-farewell concert on the piano at the piano corner. I haven't got time to prepare new pieces, so I will just perform stuff that I previously performed for my students in my previous school (when I left them). I am also open to suggestions about new songs to perform for you all. Let me know early if you would like me to sing anything, and I will try to see if that's possible. =)

No comments: