Calendar

Monday, July 28, 2008

Pre-consolidation

I will begin pre-consolidation tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7pm to 8pm, probably near the canteen area. We may change location if there is a better alternative. This is in preparation for your consolidation this Thursday. I understand that not everyone can make it, but I'll just have to work with those who can make it.

This is what I need you to do:
1) First you need to download and print out the "wu lin mi ji". You can download it here. This is probably the second best set of Physics notes you'll ever have. (The best set is always the one you make yourself). DOWNLOAD IT and use this for your revision.

2) Read the two topics of Dynamics I and Forces of the "wu lin mi ji". Try to see if you can do the worked examples. The pre-consolidation will be much more fruitful if you all have attempted the questions and come with specific questions about what you don't understand.

3) Bring your Dynamics I and Forces tutorial. I need this because I do not have a copy of my own, and I do not know what has been previously taught to you. We can also go through some of the tutorial questions that you have difficulty with.

I may or may not have the farewell concert after that. See how lah.

As for subsequent pre-consolidations, I am going to try to come on both Mondays and Tuesdays, and they will be from 7:30-8:30pm. Tentatively, they will be at the canteen area, unless I can find a better location. I may reach the school earlier, and if I do, we can work on difficulties you face with your current lecture/tutorial topic. Please do not come for both, just come for one of the pre-consolidations. Why I wanted to hold 2 sessions so that the number of students per session would be less, and we would have a more effective session.

No comments: