Calendar

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Waves Tutorial (2nd Session)

Since my 3 classes are all moving at different speeds, I will give specific instructions to each individual class:

Wed 09 July
2P: I will walk through with you how to make your own notes. Read Sections 1.1, 1.2 and 2.3 of your Waves lecture notes, and attempt tutorial questions 1, 2, 3 and 13.

2K: We will not split the class this lesson. I will walk through how to makes your own notes, and the Advanced Learners will join this session as well. Read Sections 1.1, 1.2 and 2.3 of your Waves lecture notes, and attempt tutorial questions 1, 2, 3 and 13

Thurs 10 July
I WILL NOT BE IN SCHOOL ON THURSDAY. It is my graduation ceremony at NTU.

2D: You will have no Physics class. We may have a make-up lesson to try and catch up.

2P: read the above post.

At any time, contact me if you have difficulty with any of the tasks assigned to you.

No comments: