Your new tutorial teacher is Mr Xu Weiming, a NJC alumus, and someone who is studying Physics in Imperial College (UK). That means he's probably much smarter than I am. =) Mr Xu will be taking your tutorials all the way till your promos. You should not have anymore change of Physics tutors after this (until J2 that is).
I will only meet him this coming Monday, and I'll let you know more after I talk to him.
As for your practicals, the teacher taking you is:
2K: Ms Sharon Tey
2D: Mr Simon Tan
2P: Mr Tek (HOD science)
Best of luck for your SPA!
I will only meet him this coming Monday, and I'll let you know more after I talk to him.
As for your practicals, the teacher taking you is:
2K: Ms Sharon Tey
2D: Mr Simon Tan
2P: Mr Tek (HOD science)
Best of luck for your SPA!
No comments:
Post a Comment