Calendar

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tutorial Schedule for 2P

I have been asked to work out a tutorial schedule so that you all can take the Quiz by Week 8. I have given this tutorial schedule to your new Physics tutor, and I am expecting him to stick to it (or go even faster). I will create a separate blog post for each class as it is easier for you to read that way. I have told Mr Xu to focus on finishing the tutorial on time. Weak students please approach me for help during the evenings that I am in school.

Tutorial Schedule for 2P

Week 6
(Your waves assigment is due. Check with Mr Xu when he wants to collect it)
Wednesday July 30: Stationary Waves Q 1, 2, 3. 4 and 5 if possible.
Thursday July 31: Stationary Waves Q 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
Friday August 1: PT9 (Taken by Mr Tek)

Week 7
(CoE Tutorial is due this week. Check with Mr Xu when he wants to collect it.)
Wednesday August 6: Interference Q 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Thursday August 7: Interference Q 6, 7, 8
Friday August 8: National Day celebration. You will be made to stay back if you have not handed in your CoE tutorial.

Week 8
Wednesday August 13: Diffraction Grating Q1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
Thursday August 14: Quiz (Oscillations, Waves, Superposition)

No comments: