Calendar

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tutorial 24th July Thursday (Monday timetable)

2K: We will not separate out the advanced learners. This is because I will not finish the unit Superposition with you, and I cannot follow through the differentiated instruction.

I need you to prepare notes for Superposition section 1, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.4 (I will upload guidelines later today). Prepare Tutorial questions 2 and 3.

2D: We will try to finish waves today. That means you should have prepared notes for sections 1.3, 4 and 3.1. And also tutorial questions 6, 7, 14, 15, and the 5 MCQ questions from the Bond and Hughes (Ch 10 Pg 11 Q1,2,3; Pg 13 Q1, 2)

2D Advanced Learners: I need you to show up for class. Some of you still owe me assignments and I also need to check if you have completed your entire tutorial as well as the compulsory questions for the Advanced Learner's Tutorial. If you have completed all that, you can come to class and do your own thing.

No comments: