Calendar

Monday, July 14, 2008

Tutorial for 16-17th July

16th July Wednesday

2P: I need you to prepare your own notes for Section 2, 2.1 and 2.2. If you have difficulty doing so, use this to help you. Remember to try and use your own words as much as possible! I also need you to attempt tutorial question 11 and 12. If you have any queries about what had been covered by Mr Simon Tan, or what was covered in lecture, ask me these during tutorial also.

2K: I need you to prepare your own notes for Section 1.3 (I will upload guidelines soon), and to attempt tutorial questions 6, 7, 14, 15. We stopped at question 12(d) last tutorial, and will carry on from there.

2K Advanced Learners: Your waves assignment is due. I need you to complete the compulsory questions for the Advanced Learners' Waves Tutorial, and you are free to do any of the practice questions listed. I hope to be able to go through the compulsory questions and any difficulties you faced with any of the practice questions. I will also give out your enrichment tasks at this tutorial, and you are to decide among yourselves which student to take which task.


17th July Thursday

2D: Please complete your notes for Section 2, 2.1 and 2.2 (guidelines). As well as tutorial questions 1, 2, 3, 11, 12 and 13. We will go through these questions starting from question 12. We are quite behind time because of the period I missed, so I really need all of you to do the work that I assigned to you. Come talk to me if you have difficulties. (We have already gone through question 11. If you have difficulties with that question approach me separately)

2D Advanced Learners: Your waves assignment is due. I need you to complete the compulsory questions for the Advanced Learners' Waves Tutorial, and you are free to do any of the practice questions listed. I hope to be able to go through the compulsory questions and any difficulties you faced with any of the practice questions. I will also give out your enrichment tasks at this tutorial, and you are to decide among yourselves which student to take which task.

2P: What exactly we'll do will depend on how much we cover on the 16th. I do hope that you can make your own notes for Section 1.3 by this date, and attempt questions 6, 7, 14 and 15.

No comments: